Join the Sesco Safety team as our newest Customer Experience Manager!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
Growth & Development OpportunitiesExtensive company portfolio, nationallyGlobal networkTeam dynamic
The Customer Experience Manager performs a combination of functions entailing customer development, inside sales, customer service and care, and sales support. They will be front line for customer inquiries and maintain high service through ongoing customer engagements. This role is integral in developing new customer relationships resulting in sales of products and services, assists in execution of marketing programs, and maintains corresponding sales systems.
This position contributes to the success of the company’s performance by:
- Generate new customers through internally based sales techniques, cultivate sales leads, and qualify inbound inquiries to sales stages
- Execute and manage the quote to order to customer service processes of the sales cycle
- Manage a group of in-house customers for ongoing sales of products and services
- Be the front-line voice of the company in fielding and directing incoming calls
- Collaborate with other company team members on new business pursuits, order execution activities, and providing high service through customer engagements
- Coordinate with vendors on purchase orders and shipments, and maintenance of vendor item and price files throughout systems
- Develop sales presentations to facilitate general customer development efforts or pertinent to specific business quotations
- Maintain CRM records of customer interactions, process quotations and orders accurately in accounting system
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials, assume outbound marketing execution, and update corresponding customer data bases
- Participate with industry conferences and trade shows
Education, Experience and Skills
- Prior solution-based sales and customer support experience evidenced by meeting sales objectives and providing high levels of service
- Strong organization skills proving ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage functions effectively, and be timely in responses
- Sound and effective communication skills, particularly via phone, in writing and presentations; negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) CRM, order and invoicing systems
- Understanding and/or experience in B2B marketing, along with creation and execution of programs
- Experience or willingness to learn industry architectural and safety products and applicable standards in the sale of engineered fall protection systems
- Ability to quickly grasp industry codes, and apply in customer dealings and product applications
- 2+ years sales and customer service experience preferred; 4+ years of technical product sales experience, a plus
Special/Particular Requirements (safety, physical, etc.)
Work is performed in an office environment, and characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee must be able to lift, move, pull and transport at least 30 pounds occasionally.
- Passionate for providing superior consultative service; being reliable, responsible, detail oriented, and timely with all external and internal customers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A team player who unselfishly collaborates with peers, partners, and leaders on a continuously positive and professional manner toward the quality and success of the business
- An enthusiasm for safety products
About Sesco Safety
Sesco Safety is rooted in providing engineered fall protection safety systems complemented by extensive safety services. We focus on the unique needs of each customer across their entire facility. Our portfolio of work spans a wide range of safety products to complex custom systems. Sesco Safety services customers throughout the Midwest, as well as nationally, across a myriad of industries.
Sesco Safety, through its ownership, is affiliated with a global network providing superior engineered products, support, and training. The experience and dedication of our team have established us as fall prevention experts with our customers.
The Sesco Safety team is driven by principles of:
- An ongoing mission to help customers enhance their workplace safety
- Continuous value in relationships with customers, vendors, and third-party market partners
- Superior consultative service
What Can We Offer You?
We are proud of our culture where both our business and employees thrive and grow.
Our culture includes:
- Ownership and resource support by Kee Safety, the leading global company in our industry
- A strong, collaborative work environment where each individual has an impact
- Training and personal professional growth
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Superior consultative service
- 401k plan with company match, profit sharing
- Multiple health plans to choose from, starting at $0 per pay
- Health Savings Account
Sesco Safety is an equal opportunity employer